HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Acer's wish to be a Assassin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acer
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Acer's wish to be a Assassin   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Acer walked through the streets of Greyshore nervously ducking and weaving with skill. He wished so much to become a Assassin one of the death dealers. He was trying to get noticed he made his way to a politics house a hero in all sense who put many criminals behind bars, one of those criminals hired Acer. Acer made his way to the house picking the lock and heading into the bedroom. His hands shakeing he put a teaspoon of rat posion into glass of water at bedside, Acer his skin painted the exact color and style of the room compleatly naked stood against the wall in the corner and closed his eyes, he was truly invisible.

A yawn and creaking old bones were heard as a man strechted siting up from his silk warm bed.

"Get up honey time for breakfest," his lazy wife moaned pleading for five more mintues. The man taking his life for granted will be judged insted of doing the judging. He took a sip of his water his eyes grew the size bot flys as he gagged and stumbled towards his wife, he fell to the floor he was dead.

"help! help! oh George do get up please!" she yealped.

Acer walked up to the women kneeling down crying over her dead husband. Acer held his black dagger up and plunged it into her jugular creating a hell of a mess just as the payer suggested. Guards kicked down the door and Acer was out the window befor they knew what happend.

Acer made his way to the payer and made the meeting brief these two were never to meet again. Acer turned now dressed in robes shrouding his figure he made his way back to a small house with little furniture and bottles of rat posion daggers and blow darts and other things of that sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt the Dead
Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Acer's wish to be a Assassin   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:30 pm

As Acer entered his home and shut the door, he felt to strong hands grab him from behind. He was yanked backwards and crashed through his front door.

He tumbled in the yard and saw the biggest meanest minotaur he had ever witnessed stomp out of the house after him. Acer got to his feet to defend himself.

The minotaur smiled.

Acer had a confused look on his face.

The minotaur held up his hands. Acer saw drops of his own blood on the long jagged sharp claws of the minotaur's fingers.

Acer looked down at his own shoulders and saw streaks of blood.

He felt dizzy. He knew he had been poisoned.

"Little boy, wants to play killer, hey?" the minotaur said smiling.

Acer passed out.

When Acer had woke up he found himself tied to a chair in a dank dark basement. His hands were bound behind him with wet leather strips that cut into his wrists.

A woman, barely clothed walked up to him seductively.

"Oh how sweet. He wakes. She leaned in and kissed him gently. Her lips were amazing, her tongue was amazing.

Her tongue. Her tongue. HIS TONGUE!

The woman was biting Acer's tongue trying to pull it out of his head.

"Saxina! Stop!!!! We need him to talk!!!!" a man yelled.

Saxina pulled away, and blood dribbled from the side of her mouth. She smiled at Acer, seductively running her fingertips over his naked chest. She had bitten off the tip of his tongue.

A man, roughly six feet tall strode forward. he had a well groomed black mustache and smoke a cigar.

"Now then, little would be assassin. Who hired you? And why were you working our territior?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.huntthedead.com
Acer
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Acer's wish to be a Assassin   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Acer spit blood on the floor he cloudn't talk with a mouth full of blood. He leaned his head back sweat dripped running down his face across his features.

"I...I..seek to be a member of the Aceatu Nimis," he said spiting more blood this time it dribbled down his chest.

"I dont know much on how to kill but listen to the guard speaking today he will tell you what happend," he said taking deep breaths.

"as for who hired me he was a crimminal someone who just wanted someone else dead, as for why i did it here because i wanted to be noticed by the death dealers." he explained to them.

It was then that Acer looked around and he relised he was in the Death Dearlers basement. Either this was really good or this is really bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt the Dead
Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Acer's wish to be a Assassin   Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:58 pm

"You wish to join Acaetus Nimius? Child. You just said the wrong words. We HATE ACAETUS NIMIUS!!!!" the woman screamed slashing his face with her fingernails, scratching his cheek, leaving four small streaks of blood.

The woman kicked the chair over and Acer fell backwards in it. he hit the stone floor hard and felt his head crack against it. Then he felt the sticky warm wt puddle of blood under his head.

"So my good man," the man with the mustache said, "you wish to join Acaetus Nimius? Why? Why not join us, the Devil's Claws, instead? You see, Saxina here hates Acaetus Nimius. And i would suggest you don't speak of them anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.huntthedead.com
Acer
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Acer's wish to be a Assassin   Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Even as Acer lay there he knew he was going to get out of this.

"Because they are the true assassins, they are honorfull and they are the best around" he said coughing blood "If you were so special i would have heard of you by now," he said he began chuckling to himself.

He rolled over and the chair snapped his hands were bloody so they slipped through ropes what he didn't prepare for was how much blood he leaked from his head. He fell back down he figured he was probley going to die so he mind aswell hear them out.

"My answer to the Devil's Claws is," he coughed with a laugh. "no," he really thought those were his last words but from some reason he wanted to believe he would be ok that he would still join Acaetus Nimius.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acer's wish to be a Assassin   

Back to top Go down

Acer's wish to be a Assassin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1