HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saint of Vengance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint of Vengance
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Saint of Vengance!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm

The masses knew the man was a hypocritic bastard, but he spoke what they wanted to hear now, and they wished desperately to believe it. The captain of the guard spoke confident lies, making grandiose hand gestures, explaining how the guard would do away with the threat.

Inwardly, the captain feared for his life. Would he be next? Would the skeletons in his closet be the death of him? His eyes darted to the shadows, trying to watch everywhere without moving his head.

He continued on, emboldened by the fact that nothing lashed out for him by this time. "I assure you, citizens of the Epicenter, we shall stop this monstrous vigilante!" he said proudly, hitting his chest with his fist. "He will hang from our gallows, and I will see to it myself that he's made example of.

One voice carried over the crowd, "It would not be the first just man to hang from your gallows, would it captain?"

The captain searched teh crowd, "Who is speaking lies about me!?" he asked in an outrage

"You would do well to tell these people the truth, Pontius," said the voice. A man draped in all black walked slowly forward, his features hidden under the fols of his cloak.

"Stop! Come no closer!" Said the captain. He gestured to the guards and they stepped in front of him, swords drawn. "Who are you!?"

"You know me, sir. I am teh Saint of Vengance!" The figure continued on, slowly walking, not yet drawing a weapon. "And today is your judgement, Pontius, your sins will be your demise." The black figure now stood just in front of the stage.

"Kill him!" he yelled frantically. The guards lept from the stage and ran the black figure through, swords protruding from his back, but still he moved.

"It will take more than steel, sir," said the Saint, almost chuckling.

"Show me his face!" exclaimed a very nervous Pontius. The guards nodded, scared of this beast as well. People murmurred, and rumors were already spreading that the Saint was truly blessed with power, immortality even!

The guards took deep breaths, and pulled back the hood. The crowd gasped and screamed, one guard retched, and Pontius stood in utter confusion. beneath the folds of the cloak, was a zombie, bound in chains, lurching for flesh. A massive weight hung from its neck and forced it to move in only one direction, and it still craved Pontius.

"Come out coward!" Pontius said, his voice nearly squeeking.

All was silent, except for the moans of the zombie, which was quickly dispatched of. The body was released, and the undead crumpled to the ground. The weight hit the ground, and small click was heard, no louder than a pin drop. The clicks continued, the only sound beyond a guard urinating in his armor.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

"What is taht damned so-" *BOOM!*

The zombie corpse exploded, killing the guards instantly, and forcing the crowd from the stage. Everyone was screaming, including Pontius. "Someone kill him!" he screamed loudly.

A gunshot echoed through the night, and all gazed upon a lone black figure on a rooftop behind Pontius. The captain stood frozen in terror, only watching as the figure dropped from the roof to the stage. He strode slowly to Pontius, holding two pistols.

"Keep away, by order of the high council, you are under arrest for murder!"

"They died justly"

"You cut them down in the streets! Good, innocent men!"

"And you hang the same kind of men from your gallows, how are we different?"

Pontius said nothing, only shook in terror. He turned to run, but two more gunshots pierced teh night, and Pontinus knee caps were blown out. He fell in agonizing pain, and the Saint caught his, forcing him to kneel. Tears streamed down the face of the captain, as he begged more.

The Saint was featureless, the midnight black hood hid his face, but his gaze of hatred could be felt.

Pontius begged more, soiling himself.

He spoke no louder than a whisper, but all could hear him.

"Innocent blood stains thy hands."

"No! Please no!" Pontius begged, he tried to move away bu the pain was to great.

"Your death for payment, the goddess demands"

"I will give you anything!" Pontius screamed.

"I am her hammer, her striking blow", the sound of the pistols cocking carried through the crowd.

Pontius only sobbed at this point, the barrels of both pistols were pressed into the back of his head.

"Your blood shall run, but will stop your evil's flow," the Saint finished.

All was silent, and then...

BLAM!

The body of Pontius fell unceremoniously to the ground. "I am the Saint, and I will not rest until my goddess's vengance is satisfied!"

And with that, he disappeared into the night...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint of Vengance
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 pm

The wind blew his cloak, and his watchful eyes surveyed the city. Evil did not rest, so why should he? He heard the screams in the night and he smiled, more of his handiwork was found, it would seem.

He knew he was hated, but it was a sacrifice he made to serve his goddess. She loved him and blessed him, she gave him diving guidance to his targets.

Pontius was a mere pawn, evil as he may have been. The corruption that plagued the Epicenter went much deeper, and he knew this.

He moved silently, dropping to the street. He gazed at the building in front of him, and the closed his eyes to pray.

Screams and moans of pleasure flowed from the building, but didn't faze him. He opened his eyes and nodded, reafirming himself.

"Yes goddess, vengance for their sins."

The door to the brothel opened softly, and his footsteps up the stairs were no louder than a gentle breeze.

The moans of pleasure ceased.

Blood splattered the windows.

And screams filled the night air...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Carslie
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Sir Carslie walked through the Epicenter and everyone seemed to cheer and roar like a fight was taking place in the arena.

"It's him, its him!" they shouted by the bunches.

The saint heard this and knew evil must be some where.

"Yes yes i have returned to my people," the big man roared about.

The adorned knight left with a grin on his face there were riches to be made and much more here he made his way to a inn and retired for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitely
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 am

Johnny scrambled under the bed, the woman he was with lay dead on top of it. He shoved the leg out of the way and his hand slipped in the blood on the floor and slid out from underneath him and he smacked his chin on the floor busting it open.

The Saint of Vengeance grabbed the short skinny worm of a human and yanked him out from under the bed. The Saint then grabbed him by the back of the shirt collar and lifted him slamming his face into the wall, busting open Johnny's nose.

"Puh-p-p-please don't! Please d-don't kill me!" Johnny cried as tears and snot and blood ran down his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint of Vengance
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:04 am

The Saint sheathed his blades and threw the boy back on the bed, "The goddess has not chosen your fate, she leaves me with a choice, it seems," he said thoughtfully.

Johnny could see nothing under the black cloak, but he could feel the eyes staring at him coldly, judging him.

There was no noise, aside from the Saint mumbling to himself. The only decipherable word, was "guilty".

He muttered it over and over again before nodding, and striding over to Johnny. He grabbed teh collar of his shirt, and drug him to the window.

"Sins of lust, guilty." He said, smashing the window with his left elbow.

"Thievery, guilty" he told the rogue as he pulled a few necklaces and other jewelry from the thief's pockets.

"You might be helpful to me, though," the Saint whispered thoughtfully, "Perhaps my goddess has given me a tool to use in my quest..."

He was silent, again. "You will help me eradicate the evil of this place, human, understand?"

Johnny nodded.

"If you survive the test," he said, and then threw Johnny out the window.

The human crashed through the top of a wooden wagon, landing hard on the crates inside. He was hurt badly, but nothing fatal. His left arm was broken, right leg sprained, and piece of wood jutted out the top of his thigh.

As the guards arrived, they found Johnny and questioned him, tending to his wounds a bit.

The Saint was no where to be seen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitely
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:41 am

Johnny found an inn to stay at that evening in Port Gage. He was hoping to maybe find a ship to take him to Nerin Toth the next day. Anything to get away from that psychopathic killer!

It had been a few hours, and was at the time of night when everyone but the oddest were asleep.

Johnny didn't sleep. He chose to stay up all night so that he could be at the docks as soon as the sun came up.

He wasn't taking any chances.

"Screw him. Lucky I didn't put my foot in his ass. Jerk. Oh I'm the Saint of Killers. Big bad saint with a big bad cloak and a big mean voice. Ohhhhh. I'm sough tough and scary. Yeah we'll see how tough and scary he is when the guards catch him and hang his stupid ass." Johnny said out loud to no one in particular, as he continued going through his pack looking for some clean bandage to re-wrap his leg.

It wasn't easy with his arms as banged up as they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Populus
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Ahh... The Epicenter! The arena, the crowds, the vigilantes...

"What piece of crap, of a city did I get stuck in?" asked Lus openly. A woman, or at least it looked like a woman... kind of, walked past Lus as he walked down the street under the night sky. The "civilian" scowled at Lus. It didn't hurt Lus, it only gave him an excuse to throw a rock at the fugly's head.

Lus didn't even worry about being attacked. His pistol was just under his jacket...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint of Vengance
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 pm

A richly dressed man turned and looked back at Johnny, "You'd best not speak of him that way lad, he's everywhere, and he lets nothing slip past him," said the human, turning back to his food and conversation. He added as a mere after thought, "And know this, boy, if he let you live, surely means he's not done with you"...

The knight looked upon the two beggars with disgust as they nearly worshipped him, bowing at his feet. "you're arrival is surely a blessing millord!" said the elven beggar.

"You will rid us of this evil man, wont you please!?" begged the other, another elf, slightly more emaciated than the other. "We have heard great stories of your deeds, Sir Carslie!"

Sir Carslie basked in the glory and praise.

Pride goeth before the fall...

A man in dark clothes stood on the street corner, his hawkish nose protruding from the hood. He watched Lus intently, as a skantily clad woman with him, making him an offer that a mad man could not refuse.

She leaned in seductively and whispered all manner of naughty things, and that it was all for a bargain price.

How could Populus hold back his lust...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Populus
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Lust? What was lust? A form of pleasure? A sensation? If this was the definition, then by all means, Lus could not hold back his "lust".

"Oh, you're a naughy one? Mmm... I think I'm gonna like you. Yes..." he chuckled.

He flirted and played up to the woman. She seemed to be enjoying him, he was going to enjoy her... what could happen? Lus slowly lifted his hand to her head... What could go wrong? She felt something hard and cold, then hard and hot! What... could... go...

*FWHOOSH!*

The woman's hair burst into flame!

Lus jumped back. Not out of fear, but because he wanted to be in a safe area to laugh his ass off. He was almost on the floor as the woman ran around, screaming for water, desperate to put the blaze out.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Nitely
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Saint of Vengance wrote:
A richly dressed man turned and looked back at Johnny, "You'd best not speak of him that way lad, he's everywhere, and he lets nothing slip past him," said the human, turning back to his food and conversation. He added as a mere after thought, "And know this, boy, if he let you live, surely means he's not done with you"...

"Yeah, well if the Saint pops in here, for whatever reason, you tell that tall goofy bastard, that he's lucky I didn't put a sock in his mouth and piss in it."

Johnny then walked to the barkeep, got a room and headed up the stairs to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Carslie
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Sir Carslie needed a break from all this he needed to loath in his evil deeds. He made his way to a house he enterd and table with 5 other knights highly renowned there deaths would not go unoticed.

"So, how much have we earned from the extored bussiness?" asked the knight.

"583 gold pices on one week!" he replied proud

"Great now i plan to meet a women and have my way with her make sure the word does not get out," he said trusting his men.

"Sir what about the Saint," another asked worry.

"His head will by on a plater IN MY DINNING HALL!!!!!" Roared the knight that anyone would dare mention someone that couldn't reach Sir Carslie.

He left and walked down the back roards he eyed a preatty eleven girl washing her self forgetting to close the curtins.

Sir Carslie would claim her one day he shifted his belt already getting flusterd.

And there wasnt a thing anyone could do about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 pm

The phantom was there everytime, always. He was there when the Saint claimed Pontius he was there when he beat the cocky little thief he would always be there. The Phantom climbed from the sweres his black cloak/cape dragging light in the streets his white smileing theater mask hiding his true face. He turned as he heard screems come from a nearby house, this was the man, the man he was going to kill. The Phantom opened the door and the man turned.

"Who...the fu-" he didnt get to finish because the Phantom punched him in the throat. He felt to the ground as he coughed and gagged. The women scrambled away and a crowd soon gatherd.

"Is it the Saint?" a women asked.

"no its the Phantom!' another man replied.

"You rape women, you kill them and steal you do horrible things without even thinking of the consiquences," said the Phantom.

"I..i..i dont want to die!" he pleaded.

"I were a mask not to hide my actions but to hide my face," said the phantom.

"i will free your soul i shall purge your anger i shall HAVE MY VENDETA!!!!"yealed the Phantom as he sliced the mans neck with a silver dagger and blood spurted on the Phantoms white mask.

The Phantom spined and his cape/cloak sseemed to surround the crowd and befor anyone knew he was gone. The Phantom ducked into the seweres his cloak hanging on a homeade rack his mask with the cloak as well. His entire body riddle with burn scars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint of Vengance
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm

There was small hissing sound, and smoke filled the room. The phantom coughed, and the door to his home fell in, kicked in. As the smoke disapated, there was no one to be seen.

The phantom quickly masked his face, and searched the shadows, his weapons in hand. The sound of cloth against stone echoed through the abode, someone was close.

He whirled around, slashing horizontally, hitting nothing.

"Your intentions are just, it seems," said a hollow voice.

The phantom's eyes darted around the room.

"But you harm the cause more than you help it," teh voice continued.

There was chill in the room.

"My goddess wishes me to be alone in my quest, but I do not wish to kill you."

Silence.

The saint was mumbling again.

"I understand goddess, he needs to be stopped."

The pistol cocked and the gun fired, and with the last of the smoke, the Saint was gone...

OOC:

Non - lethal hit.

1-5 Left arm

6-10 right arm

11- 15 left leg

16 - 20 right leg

BIC: The morning came quick, but bought no warmth. The chill fog set in, and went straight to the bone. Johnny awoke to find that his ship would not be leaving this morning, something about the captain's murder was all he caught.

He was assured that, though his tickets were non refundable, he would be guarenteed the next available seat to, "ANYWHERE BUT THIS FUCKING PLACE!" as he put it.

Further away, Carslie's ne'er do well knights sought to meet, but found at their door the severed head of one of their own, and next to it, a list of names...

Their's.

Last edited by Saint of Vengance on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunt the Dead
Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm

The member 'Saint of Vengance' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' :

Result : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.huntthedead.com
Populus
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   Wed May 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Lus walked down a quiet street on his own. He ditched the woman after she doused what turned out to have been a wig.

"Too bad," laughed the man.

After viewing the pyro show he created, nothing this night could possibly be as entertaining. So, he continued down the street and gave a heavy sigh. He'd be bored shortly.

He shuffled down the street and soon began to sing a random tune.

"Four... three... two... one...
Aeon below us, drifting falling..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint of Vengance!   

Back to top Go down

Saint of Vengance!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1